6 Steps to do:
In this article we will discuss how you can drain your oil faster with Femco.
Changing oil is a tedious but important task. It takes time and it is a dirty job.
Femco makes this easier, faster and safer for you.
2. Work on a level surface
Make sure the vehicle is on a level surface. This way the oil will sink to the lowest point.
3. Remove the cap from the Femco plug
Remove the cap from the Femco plug.
The oil change process starts from this step. The oil can be changed either hot or cold. This is because no oil will leak.
The oil change can be performed quicker and safer!
4. Attach the drainer and let the oil drain
It is easy to connect the Femco drainer to the femco plug. When the drainer is turned on the plug, an internal valve rises (as shown in the figure at right). The oil will flow through the plug and drainer from this point on.
Easily collect the oil in a jerry can or container using the drainer.
5. Cap back on the plug
When all the oil has been drained, the cap can be put back on the plug. The cap protects the plug from dirt and damage while driving. The oil has been drained in a safe and clean way.
6. Fill oil
– Oil can be changed either hot or cold.
– Time-saving because there is no need to wait for the oil to cool.
– Oil flows out better and faster when it’s hot.
– The drainer connects easily to the plug and through the drainer the oil can be guided.
– No oil will leak (over hands, for example).
Standard LB Drainer with hose 250mm M26X1.5 650103
This is a brass drainer with a hose. The Standard drainer only works with the Standard large bore (LB) oil drain plug from Femco. The plugs that match this drainer are available on our online store.
Small Bore (SB) drainers and plugs are also available on our website.$18.95 Add to cart