- Femco drain plugs are guaranteed for life for workmanship and materials.
- Femco® oil drain plugs reduce downtime
- You can safely drain oil at engine temperature
- By eliminating risk of oil spillage, you can drain and dispose of oil in an environmentally conscious way
- Oil is safely contained when draining from pan to container
- Eliminates the risk of stripped threads
- Makes the oil draining process truly toolless, all you need is the drain hose
You can use the Femco® oil drain plug for various applications such as:
- Agricultural machinery
- Remove the dust cover from the drain plug
- Screw the Femco® drain connector with hose onto the drainage system
- The fluids are captured and flow straight to the container
Femco® produces many oil drain plugs specialized for different applications:
- The Standard oil drain plug is recommended for most vehicles and applications
- The Compact oil drain plug is recommended when space or ground clearance is restricted
- The Click Drain is recommended for increased efficiency when maintaining larger fleets of vehicles
- The XL oil drain plug is recommended for quickly draining large volumes of oil
- The Quick Drain is recommended for use with stationary machinery
You can find the appropriately sized oil drain plug on our online store. Femco® makes over 600 combinations of thread sizes and patterns. Please contact us if you can’t find what you’re looking for within our online store.
All of our oil drain plugs are machined from solid brass.
All Femco® oil drainage systems can be connected with an oil extractor pump.
All Femco® oil drain plugs are produced from solid brass and can be used to drain oil at engine temperature.
Femco® drain plugs are ideal for draining condensation from fuel tanks.
The Femco® oil drain plugs can be used to drain all kinds of fluid, such as:
- Engine oil
- Gearbox oil
- Hydraulic oil
Femco® has produced various sampling nipples to make checking oil viscosity fast and easy.
Femco® can provide you with angled and extended drain connectors or special adaptors to drain oil in the tightest of spaces.
All Femco® oil drain plugs can be provided with a magnet, which can be inspected after draining the oil.
Femco® has dealers all around the world. Please check our dealer page to locate a dealer near you. If there are no nearby dealers, please give us a call.
You can become a dealer by filling in the dealer form or by contacting us.
- Air China
- Bell Equipment