What are the advantages of the Femco® drainage systems?
- The Femco® oil drain plug reduces downtime
- You can drain oil at engine temperature safely
- You can drain oil in an environmental friendly way, because oil spillages are prevented
- Oil is contained from sump to container
- Eliminates the risk of stripped threads
- Tool less oil changing, all you need is the drain hose
For what applications can I use the Femco® oil drain plug?
You can use the Femco® oil drain plug for various applications like:
- Agricultural machinery
You can start the oil change in a few simple steps:
- Remove the dust cover from the drain plug
- Screw the Femco® drain connector with hose onto the drainage system
- The fluids are captured and flow straight to the container
Which oil drain plug suits my application the best?
Femco® produces a lot of oil drain plugs and they are all specialised for different applications:
- The Standard oil drain plug is installed when there is enough space available
- The Compact oil drain plug is used where space is restricted
- The Click Drain is used when u have a large number of vehicles
- The XL oil drain plug is used when you have to drain a large amount of oil
- The Quick Drain is used when u used for stationary machinery
Where can I find an oil drain plug in the right size?
You can find an oil drain plug in the right size on our webshop which contains dover 20.000 applications . Femco® makes over 500 combinations of thread sizes and patterns. Please contact us if you can’t find your application within our webshop.
What are the drain plugs made from?
All our oil drain plugs are made from solid brass.
Can I use a Femco® oil drain plug in combination with an oil extractor pump?
All Femco® oil drainage systems can be connected with an oil extractor pump.
Can I perform an oil change while the oil is still hot?
All Femco® oil drain plugs are produced from solid brass and can be used to drain oil at engine temperature.
Is it possible to drain fluids other than oil?
The Femco® oil drain plugs can be used to drain all kinds of fluid like
- Engine oil
- Gearbox oil
- Hydraulic oil
What happens if I get water in my fuel tank?
Femco® drain plug are ideal for draining condensation from fuel tanks.
How do I perform an oil check?
Femco® has produced various sampling nipples to make it easy to check the viscosity of the oil.
How can I change the oil in a difficult place to reach?
Femco® can provide you with angled and extended drain connectors or special adaptors to drain oil even in the he tightest spaces.
Can a Femco® oil drain plug be fitted with a magnet?
All Femco® oil drain plugs can be provided with a magnet, which can be inspected after draining the oil.
Where can I find a dealer?
Femco® has dealers all around the world please check our dealer page for a dealer nearby. When there is no dealer in your area, please give us a call.
How do I become a dealer?
You can become a dealer by filling in the dealer form , or by contacting us.
Which companies are using the oil drain systems of Femco Drain Technology?
- Air China
- Bell Equipment